Monday, May 10, 2010

The Greatest Adventure

Only 10 weeks and counting until this little boy arrives...so hard to believe.  It's crazy how quickly this pregnancy has flown by.  I know these next few weeks will be the hardest, but I think I'm ready!  Of course there is a TON to do and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, but somehow, it will all get done.  If I could do it all over again, I would cherish each day a little more than I have, but I am truly thankful every single day for this amazing miracle that is taking place inside my body.  I cannot wait to meet this little man...and I cannot wait to experience this new chapter of life with my amazing, wonderful husband who I love SO much.  Stay tuned for the greatest adventure of our lives!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It is definitely the GREATEST adventure. :) Enjoy it!