- Judah is now eating solids (all homemade): rice, oatmeal, acorn squash, sweet potatoes (yams), carrots, and green beans (soon on the menu: butternut squash, sweet peas, and avocado).
- Sits up like a pro!
- Loves standing with help, but can stand on his own little bits at a time (cannot pull up to stand on his own, though).
- Not really expressing much interest in crawling (I think that's because he knows we will carry him everywhere he wants to go).
- Always loves to pull off his socks and chew on them or his toes (I think he gets this from his mama, haha).
- Has put mama's cloth diapering confidence to the test with the new solid food poo texture (ew!).
- Now has an earlier bedtime (around 8) and takes naps (IN HIS CRIB....HOORAY!).
- Is SUCH a good boy...we love him SO much!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I'm so bummed! For the first time I didn't get Judah's monthly update posted on the actual day :( Now that I've gotten that out of the way, here's the update: