|Photo by Kari Bruck Photography|
Some fun things about Judah today...
- he loves to snuggle with his stuffed animals
- LOVES doggies
- can dribble a soccer ball better than me...we definitely have a future soccer player on our hands!
- loves playing with blocks
- loves to read his books, sometimes out loud in a cute, whispery gibberish
- loves opening and shutting doors and has no fear of the dark (will gladly close himself into a pitch black room just for fun)
- has started throwing mini tantrums (yikes)
- started peeing by the tub (or on me) on occasion...tried to set him on the potty but he was NOT having it!
- has the cutest dance moves when he likes a song
- loves bread (who doesn't!?)
- loves bath time...playing in it, not necessarily the being bathed part