Thursday, June 20, 2013

MEET EZRA: TWO MONTHS OLD



Ezra is two months old today! My, oh my, what a blur the last two months have been...both the longest and shortest two months of our lives! Love this picture that Josh captured on his phone this past Tuesday while we were up at Doernbecher's...what's funny is this was right after he puked ALL over me (I had a change of clothes for him, but not for me)! He was ALL smiles after totally sliming mama :) We're starting to notice a pattern: long car rides to Portland + Doernbecher's = MASSIVE spit-ups/pukes. They happen nearly every time we go up to Doernbecher's. At least now we've recognized a pattern, we'll be more prepared with back up clothing for ourselves!

I just read Judah's two month blog post...oh how times have changed! I wrote about dealing with a nasty diaper rash infection and being scared for his first round of shots. Those things seem so insignificant in comparison to what Ezra has already been through in his first two months of life. Oh, to only be concerned about a diaper rash infection and vaccinations!

I've said it before, but Ezra is such a good, sweet baby despite all he's been through. Such a precious little guy. Since we've been at the doctors on a regular basis, we've been keeping track of his growth based on his weight. He seems to be gaining really well but I think he is still on the short side, though...so much opposite from his big brother who has always been at the top of the charts for height and bottom of the charts for weight. Oh no, we're comparing our two boys already, not sure they're going to like that!

No comments: