Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MEET EZRA: FOUR MONTHS OLD


Today is my 31st birthday and Ezra's 4th month. Last year on this day, I was in Disneyland celebrating my 30th...and Ezra was safe in my belly. Oh, how I wish I could go back to that moment.


It has been a hard, hard week. A hard, hard 4 months...so much harder than any child, let alone a 4-month-old baby, should have to endure. There are so many details about the current state of Ezra's health that I cannot share right now, they are much too difficult for us to wrap our heads around. But we are so very thankful that this little guy is in our lives. He is pure joy, even in hard times. Happy 4th month little Ezra! We love you so very much.

2 comments:

Nora Cloutier said...

Elisabeth, I hope you had a nice birthday. I am so sorry that you have had so many heartaches about Ezra. I am praying hard for healing for the adorable little guy. Love you. Nora

Anonymous said...

Our family has and continues to keep Ezra in our thoughts & prayers.......Annette Waterman