Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MEET EZRA: 4TH BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW

Last days as a three-year-old! I can't get over this sweetiepie. He
is so good when I video him, I think he would make the best little
actor! He would be the perfect, forever small child for a kid's
role...he would change so little from season to season. Perks of being
pint-sized, I say ;)

So many feels when I think about Ezra turning 4. I've been re-reading old blog posts like this one and this one...thinking
back on that tumultuous first year and all he has been through
since...it makes me even more grateful to be celebrating another major
milestone.

PS: I *still* intend to write something up
about my DC trip. I already have my next THREE rare disease/RASopathies
events lined up for 2017...so I'd better get a move on!

If you haven't already, please follow us on Instagram here: @elisabethparker.
So much of the time I have good intentions of writing on the blog - but
life is busy and Instagram is the best way to keep up on Ezra cuteness
and all the latest happenings of the Parker fam.

No comments: